12 Volt 22Amp Switch Mode Battery Charger
The CROWN 12 VOLT BATTERY CHARGER is a constant current, fully automatic battery charger designed for flooded (wet) cell lead acid batteries.
It is micro-processor controlled and is designed to maximize the charge being delivered to your battery pack irrespective of the state of charge of the battery, helping to ensure long and trouble free service
Switch-mode constant current 12 Volt battery charger with active power factor correction for increased efficiency and lower running cost. Flooded (wet lead acid ) cells only
A recovery phase is also provided to soft start deeply discharged batteries
Input: 90-260 VAC
Protection: Internal Primary
Isolation: Input-Output 3000VAC
Input-Case 2500 VAC
Output-Case 500 VAC
Safety: Designed to IEC 950
Standard: AS 3193
Input Connection: 3 Core SAA Cable IEC
Casing Material: Aluminum Case
Weight: 4 Kg.
Cooling: Fan Cooled
Warranty: 12 Months
Topology: Switching DC Power
Bulk Charging Phase: 14.9VDC at 22A
Bulk Charging Phase: 13.8VDC at <3.5A
Output Charge Current: 22 Amps
CROWN 12 VOLT M SERIES CHARGER
Instructions of Use
- Voltages inside the charger are potentially lethal. Do not attempt repair.
- Check for correct Earth connection.
- Check AC supply falls between 90 and 250 VAC.
- Inspect the AC power cord for damage. Have it replaced with an approved type if it shows any sign of damage to plug, socket or cable.
- Check the battery connections are secure and correct.
- The charger is vulnerable to water. Do not wash the battery compartment with water which may spray or mist into the charger cooling slots.
- Batteries emit explosive gases when recharging. Ventilate well.
- Avoid sparks and naked flames